Is Anxiety a Problem for You?
You're not alone.
According to the National Institutes of Mental Health, Anxiety disorders are the most common psychological ailment, affecting about 18% of Americans each year .
Anxiety can show up in many different ways, including:
- Panic attacks
- Nervousness in social situations
- Constant worrying
- Difficulty concentrating
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep
- Test or performance anxiety
- Obsessive or negative thoughts
- Unusual sensory experiences, such as feelings of unreality
We care. We can help.
We are offering an 8-week therapy group for Coping with Stress and Anxiety. Group meets Tues evenings in Los Gatos starting March 28th.
We are accepting registrations for the group now. If you'd like to register or have questions please complete the form to the right.