Get Clean, Stay Clean!
Contact us for a Free Consultation
Alcohol, prescription drugs, street drugs, weed, opiates, gambling, internet, shopping... The list goes on. We can get addicted to just about anything. So when does a fun habit turn into a very real problem?
Does any of this sound familiar???
Email, by its nature, is not a secure form of communication. By using this form you are consenting to associated risks. You may wish to save any sensitive personal details for our consultation, which will be confidential.
- Having a hard time concentrating
- Not getting your work done and falling behind
- Problems with your relationships
- Legal troubles
- Keeping secrets
- Feeling guilty and ashamed
- Spending more time on your "hobby" or finding your substance than on anything else?
If the answer is yes, you might have a problem. One of the most important parts of getting past this is developing a safe, supportive community. We can help you with that!
Groups are fantastic for teaching you about the problem and supporting your sobriety:
- Building trust with other people who get it
- Sharing how hard it is to stop
- Learning to identify your triggers to use
- Learning better ways to cope with stress
- Rebuilding your self esteem
- Feeling good about yourself again!
Relapse Prevention Groups are led by our expert in substance abuse treatment, Dr. Jennifer Bruha. Jennifer ran an intensive outpatient program for 15 years. She also wrote an award-winning book on Relapse Prevention. Plus she has a fantastic sense of humor!
If you'd like to get started or just have questions about how it works, just fill out the form at the top of the page and we'll give you a call.
Relapse Prevention Group for Adults
Tuesdays 5 pm-6:30 pm
Relapse Prevention Group for Teens
Day and time to be determined