Join our team of talented therapists!
We are looking for a part-time, licensed psychotherapist (MFT, LCSW, LPCC, PsyD, PhD) to join our team. This job opportunity is 10-20 hours per week with a high degree of flexibility to set your own hours and room to grow to full time. You must be available to work on Sat and you must not already have a private practice.
Bay Area Mental Health is an established practice that focuses on treating trauma and PTSD, mood disorders, substance abuse and eating disorders. We are a dedicated team of professionals who work collaboratively and are results oriented.
The ideal applicant should have training and experience in trauma treatment and crisis management as well as some experience and/or training with DBT Training in EMDR or substance abuse is preferred but not required. Participation in monthly consultation group is required.
- BAMH will provide you with clients - you don't need to market yourself
- Regular consultation and a supportive, team oriented environment
- 401K plan with employer match
- Paid sick time
- W2 position
- Licensed in psychotherapy in CA
- Training and experience in treating trauma
- Training and experience using DBT model of treatment
- Experience doing assessments
- Trained in EMDR
- Trained in treating substance abuse
- Experience running groups
Interested applicants please submit a cover letter, resume, and your answers to the following questions to Linnea Butler at email@example.com.
- What training and experience do you have in treating trauma? In DBT? In treating substance abuse?
- Describe how you would work with someone who is experiencing a high degree of emotion dysregulation during a group or individual session.
- Describe your ideal client.
- Describe your theoretical approach.
- What interests you in working for Bay Area Mental Health?
- What are your career goals?
- What other jobs do you currently have?
- What is your availability (days/hours)?
- What are your wage requirements?