You Don't Have to Suffer Anymore
Emotions can get out of control. It might feel like you can't get out of bed or stop crying, or you just feel numb. Life feels overwhelming and "too much". You can't talk yourself out of these feelings - they are very real. Depression and anxiety often are co-occurring.
Depression sucks the life out of you - it feels like just surviving the day is all that you can manage. There is a feeling of heaviness in your mind and body, a sense of hopelessness or worthlessness, perhaps not even wanting to be here anymore. We can teach you skills to manage your depression symptoms right now. After we stabilize the daily depression symptoms, we can dig deeper to find the core wounds that led to the depression and help you heal for life long transformation. Are you ready to find your joy?
Common Symptoms of Depression:
- Not being able to enjoy things you used to enjoy
- Not sleeping, or sleeping all the time
- Low energy and motivation
- Feeling worthless or hopeless
- Can't concentrate
- Not able to eat, or eating too much
- Thoughts of death or dying
Anxiety can feel paralyzing - even though you know you need to take action your limbs are frozen in place. Your heart and thoughts may be racing but you can't decide what to do next, much less take action. We can teach you skills to manage your anxiety in the here and now, and even track down the source and heal old wounds that caused the anxiety to begin with. Are you ready for change?
Common Symptoms of Anxiety:
- Excessive worry
- Feelings of panic or uneasiness
- Racing thoughts
- Fear of being judged by others
- Difficulty sleeping
- Not being able to sit still or keep calm
- Racing heart rate
- Numbness or tingling in hands or feet