Chronic pain is silent and invisible.
Many people don’t understand how debilitating it can be.
It can stop you from going to work.
You constantly worry if you have enough medication and if you forgot it when you leave home.
A constant companion, chronic pain limits every aspect of your life.
You just don’t know, on any particular day, if you will be able to get up and do the things you planned for the day.
Depression, fatigue, and feeling like a burden weigh you down.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
The Chronic Pain Support Group Can Help You Reclaim Your life.
Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) is an Evidence-Based Treatment that has been shown to be effective in the management of chronic pain.
This group will use CBT approaches to help you:
- Learn healthy coping skills to manage the pain
- Decrease dependence on medications (you don’t have to stop taking them)
- Identify your pain triggers and learn to manage them
- Get support from people who understand
- Connect with other people who understand your pain
Contact us to see if this group is right for you.
Set Up Your Free Consultation